Tuner GM 6.0 Gas

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #11  
I agree, forums can be biased and like all advice you get what you pay for. You have to be smart enough to sort through the data. Before and after dyno sheets can be telling, not one from the people that sell tuners but every day people.

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #12  
I refer to my wife's Suburban LTZ as the pickup truck with a covered bed but no camper top.

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #13  
I refer to my wife's Suburban LTZ as the pickup truck with a covered bed but no camper top.
Suburbans/yukons where the best kept secret for a bit. Treated nice yet only 3/4 of the price of a truck on the used market.

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas

I would love a 3/4 ton Suburban. Hard to find these days

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #15  
Back YEARS ago I add/drove an eighty model 3/4 ton Suburban, 4x4, manual transmission that I really, really liked, it was a great vehicle. I was going to purchase it when the time came for it to be replaced since I was the only one who drove it I knew it's history and condition. My so called buddy in property management knew I wanted it but sold it to someone else for less than I was willing to pay.

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #17  
I would love a 3/4 ton Suburban. Hard to find these days
There not really that hard to find if your willing to drive. Although I did take 2.5yrs to buy mine. I was very picky and at the time our current yukon XL 2500 was running and driving fine, it was just rusty.
I wanted no white or black exterior, black leather, 4x4, no rust, entertainment system and under 130k. I got all that for less than $20k. It's a 2012 that never had anything in the reciever becids a bike rack and was from OK but I bought it 1.5hrs away in north Jersey. I expect to own it for 15yrs. At that time it will have roughly 200k on it.

/ Tuner GM 6.0 Gas #18  
Back YEARS ago I add/drove an eighty model 3/4 ton Suburban, 4x4, manual transmission that I really, really liked, it was a great vehicle. I was going to purchase it when the time came for it to be replaced since I was the only one who drove it I knew it's history and condition. My so called buddy in property management knew I wanted it but sold it to someone else for less than I was willing to pay.
Why doesn't sound like he was no buddy at all.