Trespasser caught on cam.

/ Trespasser caught on cam. #21  
I think you’re suppose to just hold your arms out, look as big as possible and yell “whoa bear”. Then fall on the ground, curl up on a ball and hope they don’t rip your head off. At least I saw that on TV.
I dont know if you are serious or not so I will say this, it depends what type of bears... If getting attack by black bears you should fight back, but grizzly bears you should play dead... Before that point it would be to look as big as possible and yell loud (don't need to say whoa bear they don't understand English lol) if he doesn't care about you fall back slowly and leave but if he comes towards you by interest, hold your ground yell and make yourself look big ... the biggest thing with predators is to not act like a prey or they would pursue you.

/ Trespasser caught on cam. #22  
I dont know if you are serious or not so I will say this, it depends what type of bears... If getting attack by black bears you should fight back, but grizzly bears you should play dead... Before that point it would be to look as big as possible and yell loud (don't need to say whoa bear they don't understand English lol) if he doesn't care about you fall back slowly and leave but if he comes towards you by interest, hold your ground yell and make yourself look big ... the biggest thing with predators is to not act like a prey or they would pursue you.
Not really being serious. I know black bears can attack but I think it’s more rare and less deadly than other bears.

Last edited:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Echo PB-755T Backpack Leaf Blower (A33719)
Echo PB-755T...
(New in Box) Jet 5"x6" Horizontal/Vertical Band Saw (A33349)
(New in Box) Jet...
2018 International LT625 DayCab Truck (A33544)
2018 International...
J STYLE CONCRETE FEED BUNK (A32908)
J STYLE CONCRETE...
1979 Ford F-350 Ranger 12' Flat Bed, 400 V-8 Gas Engine, 4-Spd. Trans., Pow (A33349)
1979 Ford F-350...
2022 Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator (A32803)
2022 Bobcat E50...