Tractor repair books

/ Tractor repair books #1  

Tractorgirl

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT3201 4WD
Hey guys! Eventually, I know we'll need to do repairs on our Mitsubishi 3501. Have you found a good all purpose tractor repair book or know of one you could recommend?

Thanks for your help! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Tractor repair books #2  
Wrench turnin' is wrench turnin'.. that said.. I doub't there are any generalized books out there that will provide much help, as with tractors.. there are things you need to know. Try to mind a service manual specifically for your tractor. exploded parts diagrams will help with disassembly and re-assembly, by giving you 'the whole' picture before you start.. let you see blind bolts.. hidden bolts.. places that are keyed or splined.. that way you will know what you are up against before you start a project... For instance.. some tractor steering wheels are splined.. some are threaded.. and some are keyed... ( maybe taper in combination to all those. ) Would be grat to know how it is attatched before you start trying to remove it..
I'm guessing a dealer can get you the manuals.. even a grey market yanmar has parts manuals available.. they are in japaneese.. but you still get to see the parts diagrams and part numbers..

Soundguy

/ Tractor repair books
Thanks Soundguy! I have the manuals for the 3501 but figured having some extra knowledge may be beneficial. So far, using the manuals has been sufficient.

/ Tractor repair books #4  
I'd recommend the manual that is for the US tractor the closest to yours. Let me know the engine model & I can supply you with closest manuals.