Toolcat T-Shirts, Scale Models and Key Chains

/ Toolcat T-Shirts, Scale Models and Key Chains #1  

BrianSouthernMD

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 Turbo 56hp, 2003 DR Field & Brush Mower 17hp, 1981 Cub Cadet 582 16hp
With December upon us, I found some Toolcat merchandise. From the online Bobcat Store, I ordered the Toolcat Work Machine T-Shirt and the die cast metal 1:25 Toolcat Scale Model. You can order through your dealer, or online with prompt shipment and UPS delivery.

The Toolcat die cast scale model (mine arrived today) has lots of details and movable parts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif A Toolcat pewter cast 1:50 scale model is also out there, but it's not for sale by Bobcat (it was more of a limited edition item given out to dealers).

You might also ask your Bobcat dealer for a Toolcat key chain, or buy it from the Bossen Implement toy equipment seller.

I also ordered the inflatable Bobcat SSL loader that's 36" X 20" by 18" and suitable for all ages. I have several relatives, neighbors and their kids who seem as enthralled over my Bobcat Toolcat as I am! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But some will have to make do with a Toolcat t-shirt, scale model or key chain for a while! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Toolcat T-Shirts, Scale Models and Key Chains
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( With December upon us, I found some Toolcat merchandise. From the online Bobcat Store, I ordered the Toolcat Work Machine T-Shirt and the die cast metal 1:25 Toolcat Scale Model. You can order through your dealer, or online with prompt shipment and UPS delivery... I have several relatives, neighbors and their kids who seem as enthralled over my Bobcat Toolcat as I am!)</font>
The Toolcat t-shirts, scale models and other Bobcat items I've given out so far have been well-received. The orders were delivered promptly (before Christmas for an order I placed Dec. 21!) and materials were at or above hoped-for quality. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Toolcat T-Shirts, Scale Models and Key Chains #3  
I'll chime in as well -- I have seven Bobcat scale models, all of which have been put to good use (erm, I know they're not playtoys, but I don't have the real thing... so... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), and the S250 model -- one of the new models designed by Ertl -- has held up extremely well. I've only had to put in two pins to replace the hinge pins. They're very good scale models.