Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse.

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse. #1  

capmoco

Tractor
2008 Toolcat 5600
I purchased a 2008 d series tool cat yesterday. It will move forward and back but none of the hydraulic functions such as boom, bucket, tilting the box will work. TIC seems to be released but when I move the joystick I get no function and when I try to tilt the box it doesn't move or even make a sound. I do have a flashing light on the dash that looks like a fluid drop with arrows pointing in from the side. I believe this is a hydraulic indicator? Any advice on where to get started checking? I'm trying to find a PDF service or troubleshooting manual to download as well. Thanks in advance!

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse. #2  
There is a hydrostatic pump and a hydraulic pump. It sounds like the functions from the latter is impaired.

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse. #3  
The fluid drop with arrows light is the "low engine oil pressure" indicator. You should at least get an owners manual, then a service manual. :rolleyes:

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse.
The fluid drop with arrows light is the "low engine oil pressure" indicator. You should at least get an owners manual, then a service manual. :rolleyes:
That's not ideal 🤦 Thanks for the info. Yes, I certainly need an owners manual. Any suggestions on where to get pdf versions?

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse.
Thanks ruffdog. I am impressed by bobcats online parts catalog relative to other OEs that I've worked with.

I did resolve my problem, the unit was low on hydraulic fluid, hydraulics all worked fine when refilled (appears that someone drained tank).

/ Toolcat: no boom, bucket, or box tilt movement, light flashing, but will drive forward and reverse. #7  
Thanks for letting us know.