TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc

/ TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just a quick note to thank all the help in my wiring woes and figuring out all the little things that this new world of tractoring has opened for me. The biggest and best thing is just the plain ol folks out there that take that extra little step to help somebody else..........Niles.......You opened links and support that I will follow and post the results for English speakers shop manuals......INVALUABLE.........John.....gooood common sense approach to problem solving........Buck.....mailto:Buck@efcconstruction.com.......your information, knowledge and attitude cannot be complimented enough.....
Buck has engine and tractor manuals on CD that one can easily load into the puter and manipulate.......it is in PDF format.....I suggest that one has an Adobe graphics program to truly manipulate, copy, and paste these PDF's into other applications......anyway ......good stuff.......People keep refering to Rainbow Distributors........tried them for my wiring harness replacement rather than rebuilding the nuked one.......FANTASTIC pricing.........I look forward to dealing with ALL of the dealers here, and surely dont mean to diminish how ALL contribute to the maintenance and repair of these machines.......will post those as they are discovered and used.......
Perhaps one of these days I will be a contributor to a newby like me........thanks again.........

/ TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc
oooooops.....NIGEL.....not Niles.....sorrrrry VOODOO......YOU started this whole ball rollin

/ TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc #3  
That's OK Dennis, I have been called worse.

Changed oil and filter on 'Seki yesterday. 5 year old son enjoyed helping. Every time I put my head under the bonnet or below engine to drain plug etc, he hit the horn big time. It sounds feeble at 20 ft, at 9 inches its another story. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Anyway, I told him I wanted to take some pictures for "the computer." He of course insisted on taking them. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Assisted by his father, these are 'Seki taken from 2ft high.
Sorry about the colour, but they were taken near dark.

Attachments

• 234307-101-0182_IMG (Medium).JPG
    234307-101-0182_IMG (Medium).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 511
   / TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc #4  
Second view of 'Seki

Attachments

• 234308-101-0181_IMG (Medium).JPG
    234308-101-0181_IMG (Medium).JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 384
   / TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc #5  
And this is dad's helper /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
After a day in the workshop, you can see he likes to get stuck in /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The plastic adjustable wrench in the wheel barrow goes with him everywhere.

The red article is one of dad's other toys. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 234309-101-0179_IMG (Medium).JPG
    234309-101-0179_IMG (Medium).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 384
   / TL 2300, manual, glowplug,etc
voodoo......golly you should post all three here....lolol....and for sure get that budding photographer all the equipment he ever wants......he has the "eye"..........lolol..........hope those knots where you banged your head when he blew the horn stay a verrrrrry long time......cause tomorrow those joys that your son brings will be gone.......isnt it great to cherish the gifts that HE gives us.......