The T273 TLB is no longer made.

/ The T273 TLB is no longer made. #1  

Grut

Silver Member
Is it true? I just got an email from a dealer which I was inquiring about a price and the girl which responded wouldn稚 quote me a price and stated 典he T273 TLB is no longer made. and she referred me to another dealer. I hope she is confused or she may be just too excited about Halloween. I did check the TYM site and it still says 典he 233,273 Small But Perfectly Formed
The new models include the T233HST and T273HST and are TYM's newest offering to the hobby farmer market.
I am very curious as I was set to purchase one in the middle of November after looking at the CK20s very seriously and all the higher priced well known green, orange, red, and the blue machines (I like them, just on a tight budget)

Grut

/ The T273 TLB is no longer made. #2  
I just got my tractor in Sept. My dealer quoted $5500 for the backhoe at the time which may have been a discounted price then. I don't think the statement is correct. I'd call or visit another dealer. Also there are others that will work, but I'd go for the TYM if I needed one.
There is an aux hydraulic unit you need to get too. I think it's a couple hundred but really can't recall. If Maka shows up here, he'll have answers to all your questions.

/ The T273 TLB is no longer made. #3  
Hi Grut,

Backhoes are available for T273HST tractors. Please ask your dealer to contact their TYM Territory Manager or the TYM office that they work with and I am sure that they will be able to assist you.

John Dan

/ The T273 TLB is no longer made.
Thanks guys, that dealer may not want to deal I will call them and see what it going on this week sometime. Just trying to shop around to see what the going prices are for the 273 TLB. I did get a reply from another dealer and they stated that their customers state the 273 and 233 have the same power and he recommends the 233. I don't see how with different engines and 4hp is kind of hard to feel unless you have two units side by side doing the same work.

/ The T273 TLB is no longer made. #5  
What they are refering to is the price buster 273 with a loader and backhoe are gone. They are still being made and should be for some time. I havnt herd anything diferent from the company on it. There were only xxxx amount of 233 and 273's aloted for the sale program. I dont have any idea of how many it was. The only thing is the price may be a little more. TYM builds a great tractor. I have a 330 myself and love it. One nice thing TYM does is to have the quick attach bucket standard on all models. This works great when changing to pallet forks. I keep the loader on and remove the bucket when mowing. This gives me better visibility and mobility. I could easily take the loader off but I find I use it more that I thought I would. The seperate hst pedals are also a lot nicer to operate than the rocker unit. The longer warranty is also nice to have.

Last edited:
   / The T273 TLB is no longer made. #6  
Hi,

There are still a number of Price Buster 233’s and a few 273 are available. Some dealers are sold out and If you dealer is sold out ask him to contact his Territory Manager to locate them for him. There could some additional cost for freight to get moved to your dealer.
If you need help finding a 233 Price Buster TLB please e-mail me and I will help you locate one. Tell me who you dealer is and I will both of you the information.
John Dan