texas mahindra dealers

/ texas mahindra dealers #2  
I don't know the dealers in your area but it's very important to choose your dealer wisely. I think the dealer is as important if not more so than the brand of tractor you buy especially with Mahindra because your warranty is about as good as the dealer you use. If they aren't interested in you now then they will be less so when it comes to getting service. I simply could not believe how disinterested some tractor dealers were so I walked out of several of them. When I found one that seemed like good folks, I bought from them and have never regretted that decision. Even if you have to travel a bit further it's worth it to have a good dealer.

/ texas mahindra dealers #3  
I went to the when I was investigating my recent tractor purchase and ruled them out pretty early. I was not impressed with their sales group let alone service group. I also went north to the Kubota dealer a few miles north on 36, went to the JD and Case dealers about 30 minutes south of Sealy all three of where I would do business with. I ended up across the street (I10) at WCTractor when I purchased my NH T4. WCTractor was most pleasant to work with both in sales and the service department. And the price could not be beat and I did not have to haggle with them.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for but as dickfoster says below - the dealer is as important if not more so than the brand of tractor...

/ texas mahindra dealers #5  
I don't know if you live in the Seally area or where. I have had a very good experience With J5 Tractors out of Conroe, Navasota, Buna and Normangee. Family owned, makes a big difference.

/ texas mahindra dealers #6  
I second J5 Tractors, have bought quite a few things from there..

/ texas mahindra dealers #7  
Bought mine from UVC Powersports in Alvin. Very satisfied, and the owner lady actually called after the sale! Just to see if I was happy!