T723 flashing f r

/ T723 flashing f r #1  

united

Tractor
Tym t723
Tractor flashing f r and won't move forward or reverse

/ T723 flashing f r #2  
That's rather vague. I can't offer much advice, but I can give you a bump so that those with knowledge may see your post. That said, they'll need a little more information I am sure. Where is this flashing? Are there codes appearing with it? Have you checked all the basics? Is there any reference to this under the troubleshooting section of the manual?

More knowledgeable members should be along; good luck! May it be an easy fix.

/ T723 flashing f r #3  
After doing a bit of research on this, it seems form some other forum posts the have been people who have had this same issue, and for them it ended up being a clutch pedal issue, basically there wasn't enough free play from the clutch pedal engagement, when you depress your clutch engagement pedal, you should have 3/4"-1" of free play in the pedal before it engages the clutch, if you free play is to small or to large this error can occur,
T723 clucth adjust.JPG

/ T723 flashing f r #4  
If you have an upstanding dealer, they should be able to diagnose it on the phone, usually. I know my dealer does that often.

/ T723 flashing f r #5  
Tractor flashing f r and won't move forward or reverse
Is your tractor a Power Shuttle by any chance?
If so be sure your parking brake is fully released, otherwise that may be normal.
It is on my Branson 8050 with the Power Shuttle.