t503 cab are they worth it?

/ t503 cab are they worth it? #1  
Tractor
dk50se hst
new to site, as u can c only 2nd post. I have been looking for a approx. 50hp tractor for small ranch we are developing. Went to see orange, green, and blue. Saw a TYM dealer and stopped in. What little I know they looked good. The price is about 12k less than brand name. My concern is that I have found is you get what you pay for. Is this true with TYM. 12k is a lot of money. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

/ t503 cab are they worth it? #2  
TYM not a name brand? Maybe not a top 3 brand but certainly worthy of consideration. I would try to get a demo on the machine and see how it performs at the tasks you need to do. Hopefully someone can chime in with more specifics on the T503. I can only share my experience with the T273 model which have been good.

/ t503 cab are they worth it? #3  
To a future customer,

TYM assures you that our tractors are of quality assurance. We offer one of the best warranty plans in the industry. Please if possible demo our product line at any distributor.
For more information please visit TYM-USAs home page.
The Official TYM Tractors Website

/ t503 cab are they worth it? #4  
I have a 903 and although I have not used it much yet, it seems to be solid with great features. I, like you looked at other big name brands and did not think they were worth the money. JD has a few new tractors that are lower in price and as I understand it, are made overseas. May want to look at them. I have a Mahindra 6000 which has been a real work horse. It is the basic tractor but man does it perform. I just used it and the backhoe to dig footers and a basement. I suggest you check them out as well.

/ t503 cab are they worth it? #5  
new to site, as u can c only 2nd post. I have been looking for a approx. 50hp tractor for small ranch we are developing. Went to see orange, green, and blue. Saw a TYM dealer and stopped in. What little I know they looked good. The price is about 12k less than brand name. My concern is that I have found is you get what you pay for. Is this true with TYM. 12k is a lot of money. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have the TYM 700 rebranded Mahindra 7010. If your looking for a tractor to use a couple times a week or a couple hundred hours a year the TYMs will be fine. However if you are looking to use the tractor daily and hundreds of hours a year I think I would shuck out the extra money for the name brand. That being said, dealer has a whole lot to do with how good your tractor buying experience is. If you get a great TYM dealer you may have a good experience regardless of type of use. I just have found that after 400 hours of use the tractor is not as solidly built as I'd like. If I had my $36000 back I'd put a little more with it and buy something else. Don't get me wrong, no major failures. Just little things like knobs and buttons that aren't holding up. Oh and the wheels! 4 cracked in 400 hours, but they are supplied by Titan so really can't blame TYM or Mahindra.