T390 Loader Hydraulic disconnects

/ T390 Loader Hydraulic disconnects #1  

indianaEPH

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M59
I'm trying to take the loader off TYM T390 that I purchased used. It did not come with a manual so I'm not sure what to do with the disconnected hydraulic hoses. I hope someone can give me some direction.

There are 2 hoses that connect to the loader. They have hydraulic quick disconnects. The question I have is what to do with the hoses after I disconnect them from the loader. Do I:

a) Leave them Disconnected, or
b) Attach them 2 each other completing the hydraulic circuit.

The reason I ask this is becuase the tractor contains a u shaped connector (in the tool box) that would appear to connect the 2 tractor side hoses together, after the loader is disconnected.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

/ T390 Loader Hydraulic disconnects #2  
Connect them together.

Buck

/ T390 Loader Hydraulic disconnects #3  
Another TYM loader/manual related question: There is an owners manual that comes with the loader ( I have a TYM LT400) but it is not very helpful with repairs and I understand that a service manual is not available from TYM for the loader which has any more information. Is there a manual that would have more information about repair issues such as remote control cable adjustment? Perhaps for a similar loader system on another brand?