Surplus Center

/ Surplus Center #1  

tulenutn2o

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S
Is anyone else having problems logging into surplus center's web site? I haven't been able to log in all day.:(

/ Surplus Center #2  
Is anyone else having problems logging into surplus center's web site? I haven't been able to log in all day.:(
It appears to be down...They are probably raising all the prices:shocked:

/ Surplus Center
I thought they might be flooded out.

/ Surplus Center #5  
Last year they were down, as well as their phones. I was beginning to panic, as they are one of my favorite sources and was depending on them for some parts. They were back up after a short while. :sweating:

/ Surplus Center #6  
Maybe ran out of surplus!!!!

/ Surplus Center
Still down.Did the boat sink?

/ Surplus Center #8  
Called the 800 number (1 800 488-3407) and they didn't know for sure, but thought later this afternoon they would be back up on the web site.

/ Surplus Center
Called the 800 number (1 800 488-3407) and they didn't know for sure, but thought later this afternoon they would be back up on the web site.
Thanks for the info. I looked for my printed catalog and couldn't find. Makes me wonder how much they lost in sales for the last few days. Did they give any indication for the problem?

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

John Deere Starfire 3000 Receiver (A33783)
John Deere...
QT Post Hole Digger w/3 Augers (A34189)
QT Post Hole...
NEW TROJAN FORKS SKID STEER ATTACHMENT (A34905)
NEW TROJAN FORKS...
FORD PICKUP BED TRAILER, NO TITLE (A34808)
FORD PICKUP BED...
2019 Cat 249D3 Skidsteer (A34009)
2019 Cat 249D3...
NEW HIGH TENSILE TRIPLE-LAYER GALVANIZED BARBED WIRE QR4800 NEW SUPPORT EQUIPMENT Wire Diameter: (A34905)
NEW HIGH TENSILE...