Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores.

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
What would you like to see RK carry?

What about off road diesel? Tanks in parking lots to fill 5 gallon cans or transfer tanks only.

E0 (recreational) Gas? Same rules, none into vehicles.

[Subject to state and local regulations of course].

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #2  

What about off road diesel? Tanks in parking lots to fill 5 gallon cans or transfer tanks only.

You done hit squarely on the problem/reason it could only very rarely be done.
"Subject to state and local regulations"

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #3  
consumables for the tractors they sell and service. Air filter / Oil Filter

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #4  
consumables for the tractors they sell and service. Air filter / Oil Filter

All RK Tractor stores carry filters for RK tractors. Please let me know what store you bought your tractor from. If you ever want quick results to any issue you may be having, send me a private message.

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #5  
Months after my purchase when it was time to do 50 hour service, after searching the store and then asking for an Oil Filter and Air Filter my RK told me "We are still trying to get the kits". Since part numbers aren't evident on the parts or in the manual I found a youtube video where someone did the work of figuring out the cross part#'s for Napa Gold and I went there to get them as well as the Hydro filter and another set for the next service. Store is in 40391

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #6  

With the environmental requirements and liability that come with any fuel sales I would be surprised if any of the stores would be willing to take that one on. If I were running it that one would have to be left to the local wholesalers and farmer's co-ops. It doesn't take that much of a spill to be digging up dirt and paying fines for fish kills. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

/ Suggestions for RK Stores, even if only the tractor stores. #7  
What I would like to see is not something added ... but something removed!

I would like to see them take the "grab bins" out of the middle of the "entry aisle" into the store.

These bins make it so the space on each side of the bins as not wide enough for two shopping parts to pass by each other in the lanes. With customers checking out at the register next to the bins the aisle on that side is taken up by people leaving the store.

The narrow aisle on the other side is usually blocked by the people who think they have to stop as soon as they enter the store to talk, find their shopping list, put their kids in the cart seat, etc.

This makes it so there is no room to enter the store to shop. Really bad design!

If you ever notice, Tractor Supply and WalMart do not block the entry into their stores ... they keep the path in with enough room for all to enter - even when people stop just inside the door.