Stacking toolboxes - compatibility? adapters?

/ Stacking toolboxes - compatibility? adapters? #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
I've several brands/models of rolling stacking toolboxes. Rigid, Tstak, Toughsystem, Craftsman. All incompatible except with duct tape. Our son just bought a few boxes of Tactix 3-In-1 Modular Rolling Tool Box, sold by Sam's club. He said one of the sales points was it was compatible with other systems.
Doesn't fit ANY of mine.
Now in the past I've stumbled across a Toughsystem (lower) to Tstak adapter. link to adapter
Has anyone found adapters for others?
another etsy link for Toughsystem (lower) to Tstak

Last edited:
   / Stacking toolboxes - compatibility? adapters? #2  
Can you explain in a little more detail what kind of "compatibility are you looking for?
That they stack?
That the top lock locks the bottom?
That they bolt together?

Thanks,

Peter

/ Stacking toolboxes - compatibility? adapters?
Can you explain in a little more detail what kind of "compatibility are you looking for?
That they stack?
That the top lock locks the bottom?
That they bolt together?

Thanks,

Peter
That they stack and lock

Well I purchased the Dewalt Tstak to Dewalt toughsystem mount adapter 1 set. Total cost with VAT and delivery $22.48 US. Ordered on Feb 28th, got here to the PO March 9th. Picked up on March 12.
Didn't seem to fit. I was about to try and hammer it on but I tend to break things.
Emailed the seller got a quick response. Just required a hard slap, tried that it worked fine.
Good product for $22. But only works with Toughsystem 1.0
The other one I linked to, link to adapter ends up being about $44, twice as much.
I've got several more of the TS boxes and LOTS of Tstak accessory boxes, so the stacking "clips" will come in very useful. So far I had been joining them with duct tape or ratchet straps.

Update - the vendor now has a version for 2.0 toolboxes - linky for about the same price.
Seems shipping for two was same as shipping for one.