Some advice needed

/ Some advice needed #11  
One of the reasons I went with Massey was because of the way they treated my online request. I got an email response from corporate within an hour of my online form submission and then a follow-up "just checking in" email from the sales rep in my area.

Of course, I may have just lucked out with having the right person sitting at their screen looking at the inbound requests, but, if so, then it was meant to be.

Good luck on your hunt!!

Pick

/ Some advice needed #12  
@Mudslugger, In addition to what others said already, did you talk to a human or just ask via email? All the dealers sales people are usually trained to avoid quotes in written email responses to "blind inquiries" and ensure it's a legit interested buyer instead of a waste of time email virtual tire kicker OR worse a competitive brand doing regional price analysis. I found calling and talking to a sales person worked fine to get quotes. E-mail is worthless unless you've been to the store and establish you're a "legit buyer" though. Of course, if you've talked to humans and they still don't respond, then you move on after you tell them you're doing so. At that point, you figure out if they are playing the 'get them in the door' game where they want you to get emotionally committed into the negotiation. Avoid that old school sales "leverage" game. I'll never buy a GM product for this reason (don't get me started).