Simplicity RT9016

/ Simplicity RT9016
Update: Finishing up my third season (some winter rye to put down) with the RT9016. Had the drive belt replaced this spring before I started tilling due to wear along with an oil change, new spark plug and air filter/ pre-filter. and a new hinge pin on the rear flap to replace the one that disappeared. I'm still happy with it- still starts first or second pull, handles tall grass/weeds better than the Pony/Horse Troy Bilts I owned some years back and it handles rocks and stones (should have known better than to buy a house next to a quarry :rolleyes:) far better than the front end tillers I rented prior to buying this ... rocks/stones jamming the tines is the thing of the past. Been pleased with the Simplicity dealer, too ...they know the product and when I got tied up early this spring, they serviced it for a very reasonable price. At this price point, I'd buy it again.

/ Simplicity RT9016
Update: The RT9016 is still kicking. It collected dust for a few years after I got busted up pretty bad after a fall but some Seafoam in the tank and running it dry before it sat did the trick. Fresh gas this spring and it fired right up. Still works well. Can't ask for more than that.