Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #2  
Great vid, I sure wish you were near me with that .
looks like fun
:)

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #3  
Yes sweet video-Love the sound of a mulcher! Looks like it does well in the video..How does it handle live wood?..better since its softer? keep the vids coming.......

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter
Its cuts all wood very well, soft Pines, Poplar etc no contest, hard woods, Ash, Birch etc no problem too. And just to set the record straight No I am not paid to say nice things about a product I just give credit where credit is due. :) At least not yet eh Fred ;)

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #5  
I was wondering how long it would take before you brought up the subject... :D

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #6  
I hope you paid whatever i***t stood there and flimed that for you very well!!!!

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #7  
Is that density typical of your are and if so, how do you charge? By the Acre or by the hour (I hope by the acre with that head...)

It seems that you could walk through that pretty easy. Around here, if you can walk through it, we wouldn't be mowing it.

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter
Landwise said:
Is that density typical of your are and if so, how do you charge? By the Acre or by the hour (I hope by the acre with that head...)

It seems that you could walk through that pretty easy. Around here, if you can walk through it, we wouldn't be mowing it.

That is typical of that particular area, smaller pine, fir and spruce. Birch and some Tamarac. I charge by the job, works out to around $1400/acre. On large jobs 2 weeks plus for utility companies and conservation is hourly usually. I took out the larger balsam's you seen on the vid as well they just explode when you hit them. Some guys charge by the hour but they don't last long.

/ Short Vid of Bobcat S330 W/ Denis Cimaf Cutter #9  
Landwise I would kill to mulch something like that ROFL it looks more like the Amazon jungle here.