Setting price to sell a 2515

/ Setting price to sell a 2515 #1  

buck12

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota 5460HSTC
I am considering selling my 2006 Mahindra 2615 (gear) with loader, canopy, bucket, Wild Kat grapple, WR Long third function kit, and 5 Rhino rotary cutter. The tractor has 760 hours and is in good condition. I have checked tractor house and there is one for $7000 and one for $12,500. Any input would be appreciated.

I bought a Kubota 5460 cabbed tractor this summer and intended to keep the Mahindra but it basically just taking up space at this point. The cab and HST make operation so much more enjoyable I am just not using the Mahindra.

Last edited:
   / Setting price to sell a 2515 #2  
Given you're selling a package and not just the tractor I'd shoot for the higher number perhaps going $15,000 or more. Of course prices will also vary by availability and popularity in a given area of the country. Of course it's always easier to reduce the price than raise it in the process of a sale.

/ Setting price to sell a 2515 #3  
I think the area you sell in has a lot to do with price and availability to sell. I’ve got a 2012 Mahindra with shuttle fel, backhoe, everything attachments hinged back box blade for sale with just under 1200 hours for $16,000. Plus three remotes on back and everything works as should. I’ve had it for sale for a couple months now and got several calls on it but most want to finance it. On used equipment the interest rate is high enough that they usually just buy new. Good luck hope it works out for you.