mitsubishi
I have i think a ford 9n i found number 9N143404
can anyone tell me Year. Thank u guys

Attachments

• 20240408_201507.jpeg
    20240408_201507.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
   / Serial number #3  
I've seen a Ford N with steel wheels not long ago on Cl.. now I understand why they used them.
Tractor data.
The Ford 2N was a variation on the 9N introduced due to World War II. By designating a new model, Ford was able bypass wartime restrictions on price. The 2N has some component changes due to wartime shortages. The battery and alternator were eliminated, and replaced with a magneto and hand-crank start. Also, steel wheels became standard equipment.

/ Serial number #4  
I've seen a Ford N with steel wheels not long ago on Cl.. now I understand why they used them.
Tractor data.
The Ford 2N was a variation on the 9N introduced due to World War II. By designating a new model, Ford was able bypass wartime restrictions on price. The 2N has some component changes due to wartime shortages. The battery and alternator were eliminated, and replaced with a magneto and hand-crank start. Also, steel wheels became standard equipment.
Yep. You can learn all you want to know from this compilation of photos and restoration info in this document: https://www.ntractorclub.com/manuals/tractors/An Introduction to the Ford Tractor 2N Warhorse, v06-09-16.pdf