Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor.

/ Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor. #1  

Jeffro2015

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7235
Hello, I have spent a long time looking and have had no luck so any help is appreciated. I have read that it is located on the right side frame behind the front wheel or near the foot rest on the frame. I can't find it.

HELP!!! Thanks,

'Jeffro

/ Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor. #2  
That is where it was originally attached to the frame with the little drive pins on the 7275. It got pop riveted to the right rear fender by the ROPS because it was blocking one of the unused bolt holes, which was put in use after repairing the frame. Are there signs that the tag was once there on the frame, like the small holes for the pins or paint discoloration where the tag used to be, etc? Hopefully it is still on your tractor somewhere.

/ Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor.
Thanks for the reply. No I can find no signs. The tractor hasn't had that much abuse so I have a feeling it is still where it is suppose to be. But It might have part of the front loader bracing sandwiching it to the frame.

I did come across some pictures in the interweb to confirm with you that I am looking in the correct place. This is the location and what I'm looking for right?

Thanks for your help!

Jeffro

Attachments

• Cub tag.jpg
    Cub tag.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
   / Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor.
   / Serial number/ID tag location help on a 7235 compact tractor. #6  
Check to see if it's on the engine block - anywhere.