Selling Cub Cadet 1450

/ Selling Cub Cadet 1450 #1  

zechbl

Tractor
Kubota B7610
I hate to admit it, but I think I'm going to sell my baby. It's just too small for the amount of land that I own now. It has about 250 hrs on a fresh Kohler 14hp. It comes with a 44" mowing deck, a 42" snow blade, a 42" snow blower, tire chains and a rear sleeve hitch. It has the hydro transmission and hydraulic lift. it's a really nice tractor. I was thinking of asking $1400. I was just wondering if that sounds like a fair deal.

Attachments

• 647234-cub.JPG
    647234-cub.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1,826
   / Selling Cub Cadet 1450 #2  
I got $400 trade-in on a new 3235 last summer for my 1450 with 1100 hours, 44A deck with new spindles and new shell which was just starting to rust through. It had tire chains and a hydraulic angled snow blade also. It used little oil, had a new oil pan and rubber engine mounts. I tried to get $600 but the dealer said it was hard to sell when a customer could come in and buy a brand new CC for $1500 with a warranty and finance it. Try it and see what kind of offers yoiu get. You never know.

Bob B.

/ Selling Cub Cadet 1450 #3  
You might want to try selling it on eBay. Now is a good time to try to sell a tractor of just about any size or age. You could put a reserve on it and start the bids low and see where they end up. Even if it doesn't hit your reserve price, at least you would have an idea of what people are willing to pay. It's probably going to bring more on eBay than it would at a dealer as a trade-in.

I recently sold a LT (Ranch King) on eBay and had something like 48 people watching the auction and a lot of questions. It got a lot of attention, might be worth a shot.

Good Luck!

/ Selling Cub Cadet 1450 #4  
do you deliver to the UK? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Selling Cub Cadet 1450 #5  
It's amazing what sells on eBay. I put up all my 1450 service and parts manuals, advertising brochures etc. and almost everything sold in a matter of a couple days.

Bob B.

/ Selling Cub Cadet 1450
Thanks for all of the replies. I really appreciate everybody's advice. I was afraid that maybe $1400 was a little too much to ask, but I just put $600 into the engine. I was just trying to find out what would be a really fair deal without losing my shirt on the deal. Maybe I will give E-bay a try.