Same Frutteto II 60 battery access

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #1  

mikewboz

Tractor
Ssame Frutetto 2 60
Hi Folks,
I work on a golf course with 3 tractors and limited funds!!
Our Same Frutteto II 60's battery needs charging/replacement but it is hard to access.
Do we have to remove the rear wheel to gain access to the battery, or is there another way?
Can't believe we have to remove the rear wheel!
Thanks fellas.
Mike B

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #2  
Hi Mike. Welcome to the forum!

You should find lots of helpful answers around here :)

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #4  
My SAME is a Vigneron, and the battery is under the hood, close to the steering wheel. VERY easy access...

Do you have any pictures of where the battery is on yours?

SR

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access
My SAME is a Vigneron, and the battery is under the hood, close to the steering wheel. VERY easy access...

Do you have any pictures of where the battery is on yours?

SR

Hi, its behind the driver's seat adjacent to the rear wheel. I have been told the only way to access the battery is through taking off the wheel, which seems crazy to me. i am hoping there is another way to get at the battery. Cheers. M

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #6  
Hi, its behind the driver's seat adjacent to the rear wheel. I have been told the only way to access the battery is through taking off the wheel, which seems crazy to me. i am hoping there is another way to get at the battery. Cheers. M

Welcome to the specialized tractor world, where everything is crammed and jammed together in the most compact and inaccessible way possible. :)

Sorry. I'm not much of a help but those specialized tractors are everywhere on this side of the pond and I've noticed they can be a pain to work on sometimes.

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #7  
Hi Folks,

Wondering what happened with this... I just recently acquired a SAME Frutteto II 60 and the guy who loaded it on my trailer left the key in the ignition in the on position. By the time I went to drive the tractor off the trailer the next day... dead battery!! After a cursory check I have not been able to find the battery location and I also have downloaded two manuals, neither which tell the reader anything about the location. Hoping someone could help, would be much appreciated.

/ Same Frutteto II 60 battery access #8  
Hi Folks,

Wondering what happened with this... I just recently acquired a SAME Frutteto II 60 and the guy who loaded it on my trailer left the key in the ignition in the on position. By the time I went to drive the tractor off the trailer the next day... dead battery!! After a cursory check I have not been able to find the battery location and I also have downloaded two manuals, neither which tell the reader anything about the location. Hoping someone could help, would be much appreciated.
Welcome to TBN! This is the introduction thread..... you might want to try posting your question in one of the other threads, like lawn and garden, or similar thread. Probably get a better response.