Sad news

/ Sad news #31  
Good Afternoon Jim,
So sorry to hear of your loss ! You and your family are in our prayers !

Going through something similar with my Mom, she fell at home three weeks ago and broke her pelvis in three spots. Unfortunately she has a weak heart, so the PT is difficult.

Hope all is well with you and Kathy...

/ Sad news #32  
Sorry to hear of your loss....hope you and the family are doing well.....thoughts are with you.

/ Sad news #33  
Sorry to hear about your mother, Scotty. We went through the same thing with my mother. I hope your mother does better than mine did.

/ Sad news #34  
Sorry for your loss Jim, May his soul rests in eternal peace, god's feet.

JC,

/ Sad news #35  
So sorry for your loss, may God bless you and your family

/ Sad news #36  
Sorry to hear about your mother, Scotty. We went through the same thing with my mother. I hope your mother does better than mine did.
Good Morning Bird,
Thanks so much. Yes it will be a long hard rode at her age and physical condition, along with a weak heart. Im really hoping that we can get her home for my father, who is 89 and barely able to walk himself. Thanks for your concern.

/ Sad news #38  
Sorry for your loss Jim. You and your family have my condolences. My father just passed away early Wednesday morning, I stayed by his hospital bedside until he passed as he didn't want to die alone. It would have been his 79th birthday today. Sorry for the late reply but I don't get on much lately.

Steve