Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24)

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #11  
Costco and Sam’s Club can be 20-50 cents cheaper than other stations in my area. They both use Valero fuel.
Actually, we get our gasoline at the Kroger filling station and usually we have enough fuel points that we get an average of a buck off, sometimes more. They have a fill limit of 30 gallons per transaction with a ceiling of $1.25 We don't drive that much anymore, anyway. They have on road diesel at the same discount and I may buy on road (some) this year, depends on the off road price actually.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #12  
I keep finding that you have to shop 3-4 different places anymore. The prices are all over the place. Except fuel, that seems to be the same everywhere anymore.
I agree but with the Net, price shopping is pretty painless today. Like I said, T6 on Amazon beats everyone and free shipping to boot. Not that I don't do free shipping on everything I buy on that site because I do and I'm not about to pay for their 'Prime' either. If I want something, I check free shipping and have to wait maybe a week, no big deal as I don't need it tomorrow anyway.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #13  
Actually, we get our gasoline at the Kroger filling station and usually we have enough fuel points that we get an average of a buck off, sometimes more. They have a fill limit of 30 gallons per transaction with a ceiling of $1.25 We don't drive that much anymore, anyway. They have on road diesel at the same discount and I may buy on road (some) this year, depends on the off road price actually.
I also get Kroger discounts, but they are only 5-10 cents per gallon. After discounts Costco is still significantly cheaper.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #14  
I also get Kroger discounts, but they are only 5-10 cents per gallon. After discounts Costco is still significantly cheaper.
Must be a regional thing then. Kroger used to give up to a buck per gallon off but recently changed that to $1.25 here. No Costco around here anyway, lest not within 50 miles. My wife gets the grocery vouchers as well and we both have Kroger MC's (different names) so I give her my vouchers as well. Last time we got over 250 bucks in groceries for zip.

Far as I'm concerned the Kroger MC is the best card out there (so long as you take advantage of all the perks and we do. Second favorite card for me is the HF no interest on any purchase over 250 bucks card. I tend to consolidate my HF purchases and get the due balance over their threshold. Between that and their ITC membership, I usually save a bundle there. My philosophy is, HF has some excellent tools and stuff but they also have junk. I stay away from the junk as a rule. Actually, those are the only 2 cards I have. I get offers for cards constantly and they all get round filed.