Roll Bar Basket

/ Roll Bar Basket #1  

Boone

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota b7500hst
Here is what I came up with for carrying my chainsaw and related stuff into the woods.

Attachments

• 260694-kubotabasket.jpg
    260694-kubotabasket.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,761
   / Roll Bar Basket
Another pic.

Attachments

• 260697-kubbasket3.jpg
    260697-kubbasket3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 824
   / Roll Bar Basket #3  
Looks great. Any chance of some pictures of the attachment points you used to connect your box to your ROPS? Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Roll Bar Basket #4  
maybe a latchable basket top to keep the saw from hitting you in the head if the tractor rolls?

/ Roll Bar Basket
Thanks for the compliment. The basket bolts up with only two bolts. It was made from scrap steel last fall, so I need to do a bit more POR 15 painting on it yet. Here is a couple of pictures of the mounting brakets.

Attachments

• 261156-basketmount.jpg
    261156-basketmount.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 626
   / Roll Bar Basket
Another view.

Attachments

• 261157-kubbasketunderneath.jpg
    261157-kubbasketunderneath.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 518
   / Roll Bar Basket #7  
Nice job.. also adds just a bit of flying debri protection to your back and head.

Soundguy

/ Roll Bar Basket #8  
Very nice basket - how's the visibility back and down where an implement might be into the ground, or do you take it off when working a lot with something on the back? Looks like it was built to make removal easier.

/ Roll Bar Basket
Visibilty is not a problem, I can see through the expanded steel. I thought I would be taking it off and on but haven't found a need to remove it so far.

/ Roll Bar Basket #10  
Your design is exactly what I am looking for - especially since it doesn't tie up the 3 ph.