Robot Vacuums

/ Robot Vacuums #21  
Clean base with recharge? It works good and I don't mind changing the bases vacuum bags. The vacs rollers, corner dust whirligig, internal vac filter, and sensors do need occasional maintenance which I don't mind as long as it doesn't involve software or firmware issues. I've noticed significantly less dusting of house since I started using my I7 Roomba. I do wish the made furniture specifically for robot vacs so they don't occasionally get stuck imo worst was when I built a new countertop at cabin put in barstools for a while it would get stuck on stool bases. But I feel it learned, and doesn't do it anymore.

/ Robot Vacuums #22  
Currently debating of getting the newest generation of roombas for thee downstairs and putting my current ones in the smaller upstairs cuz they don't climb stairs lol.

/ Robot Vacuums #23  
I did get a refurbished I7 and it does fine plus it was significantly less than a new one. roombas to me are like quality tools they work when I want it to.

/ Robot Vacuums #24  
At my house I have cleaned over 105k sq ft in with my 5+ yr old I7 mostly trouble free according to my Roomba history report accessed thru app. Battery and overall condition is still good with minimal vacuum maintenance and my careless messes, it still cleans decently both carpet and hardwood floors, knocking on wood.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-120254.png
    Screenshot_20240429-120254.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
   / Robot Vacuums
I did get a refurbished I7 and it does fine plus it was significantly less than a new one. roombas to me are like quality tools they work when I want it to.
Have you actually watched it? Because our i3 lies too you. (according to our kids i have no life)saying its done when it is not. i have put up markers so i would know. you look at the map in history and it didn't do what it said it did. Can't speak for the I7 but the cheap shark went about things better than the Roomba and the Q rovo has yet to get stuck.

it does appear that the replacement parts for the roomba are cheaper. which is a good things as our is now in the girly garage with the dogs.

/ Robot Vacuums
roborock q rovo parts? the cost effective mop pads from the amazon are just a bit to large. those from roborock are ok priced. its when you look at the rollers and what not that they are real proud of them.

/ Robot Vacuums #27  
You can see the lines in the carpet. . My Roomba cleans what it's mapped and occasionally alerts me if there was an obstruction preventing full cleaning of a room or if it's stuck. Also alerts me when servicing of consumables is needed.