RK55 Hydrostatic Creeping

/ RK55 Hydrostatic Creeping #1  

Handsfree

Tractor
RK55
I have a creeping problem on RK55 hydrostatic tractor. I have look in the manual but at this point have not found where the adjustment for this located. I have brakes set but it still needs adjustment i believe but not sure at this point. I am wanting to know if anyone has a similar problem. Thanks for any help!

/ RK55 Hydrostatic Creeping #2  
I have to be upfront and tell you that I have no experience on the RK tractors, however I do have experience on hydrostatic transmissions. So I will try and work through some traditional troubleshooting techniques.

So here we go...

Is this something that just started happening or has it been gradually getting worse over time?

Could you provide any picture of how the pedals are attached to the hydrostatic transmission? I need to figure out if this is a transmission that has its own neutral or if it relies on the tractor linkage to adjust neutral.

Does the literature mention who the transmission manufacturer is or any model number?

Let's start with this, I am sure there will be some more questions.;)

/ RK55 Hydrostatic Creeping
I have to be upfront and tell you that I have no experience on the RK tractors, however I do have experience on hydrostatic transmissions. So I will try and work through some traditional troubleshooting techniques.

So here we go...

Is this something that just started happening or has it been gradually getting worse over time?

Could you provide any picture of how the pedals are attached to the hydrostatic transmission? I need to figure out if this is a transmission that has its own neutral or if it relies on the tractor linkage to adjust neutral.

Does the literature mention who the transmission manufacturer is or any model number?

Let's start with this, I am sure there will be some more questions.;)
Thanks for your reply. I am not located with tractor but will be going out there tomorrow. Will try to answer most of questions but it will probable be tomorrow evening. It’s just started or at least we just noticed it while digging post holes.

/ RK55 Hydrostatic Creeping #4  
My mahindra 2538 made by tym does the same thing , I have to make sure the pedals are centered and set the brake or it will creep i have tried to lube the linkage but it did not help.