RK manuals.

/ RK manuals. #1  

cmexrayu

Tractor
none
Does anyone else here think that the RK owners manuals are kinda terrible?

/ RK manuals. #2  
I don’t, but then again I’m pretty new to tractors.

/ RK manuals. #3  

I've been through them three times. Clearly, they originally were written in Korean and only adequately translated by a non-English-as-a-primary-language translator - grammatical/punctuation errors, as well as poor thesaurus-inspired word choices (e.g., draft control: "...by mounting the lever forward, the depth increase." In addition, the information is often incomplete; for instance, it would have been nice to know the Load Sense was disabled when Auto Throttle is engaged.

/ RK manuals. #4  
The manuals are definitely lacking in their current form. I know RK is working with TYM to improve them. hopefully this end up being a "complete overhaul" and doesn't take much longer.

/ RK manuals. #5  

I didn't think the RK74 manual was all that bad. A few places the grammar lacked.

However, after digging through the manual I still didn't know if the tractor had a DPF. There is a search hit for DPF discussing oil change frequency but nothing about whether the engine needs to regenerate the DPF, or a defeat to delay if the tractor is in an enclosed space.