Revistiting ~30hp Tractor Models and more detailed

/ Revistiting ~30hp Tractor Models and more detailed #1  

shady1701

Gold Member
I have started narrowing down my next tractor to replace my hinomoto e2004 20 pto hp 4wd ~2300#. I am looking strongly at iseki

I'm wanting something in the 25-30 PTO hp range 4wd I'd like to have hydralic leveling cylinders on the 3pt but not a requirement I'm looking for large platform and some info on what is out there and which has parts and goodies.

Need Creeper gear and Powersteering.

What's about a TL 2500 or like a landhope any good dealers off hand in TN area surrounding states?

/ Revistiting ~30hp Tractor Models and more detailed #2  
I have had a couple TA models with platform and all you ask for. They have been super tractors. They are the same frame and sheet metal as several late model Massey tractors. I have gotten parts from Rainbow Dist. and Massey parts from Jack's Small engines. Here is a picture of one I had. The only rub is that I have been selling tractors for over 3 years and only had 3 them offered.

Attachments

• 318880-TA255F.jpg
    318880-TA255F.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 428
   / Revistiting ~30hp Tractor Models and more detailed #3  
Reed is right on the money, the tractor you described is a TA model to a T.

/ Revistiting ~30hp Tractor Models and more detailed #4  
I got 2 TA's in on the last load and sold both immediately. They do not take a backseat to any tractor, gray or otherwise. Consider the South Korean brands if you are thinking new. Quality is outstanding and prices are reasonable.