Buying Advice Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab

/ Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab #11  
so far im 1500 hours with no breakage from my trees...knock on wood. and i have 20 acres of trees i work in.

/ Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab #12  
so far im 1500 hours with no breakage from my trees...knock on wood. and i have 20 acres of trees i work in.
And there you have it, one CAN operate a cab in the woods!

I got "lucky" and hit the sweet spot. Any other angle and the door would have popped off the stabilizer or just closed. Rammed the stinking door edge square into a tree trunk- POW: was doing a lot of climbing in and out and it was hot- A/C was of no use because I was in and out so much; FAIL! Even if there's nothing around I will now CLOSE THE DOOR(S)!

/ Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab #13  
Oh snap, you broke the glass by driving around with the door left open? Yeah, dont do that, folks. 🤪

/ Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab #14  
Oh snap, you broke the glass by driving around with the door left open? Yeah, dont do that, folks. 🤪
I wasn't driving around per se. I had the door open after assessing a brush pile (again, it was very hot out and I was in and out a lot- more in and out than actually moving around on the tractor) and I overestimated the distance to a tree, mostly concentrating on just bumping the pile a bit, and BAM: LONG HOT DAY- STUFF always goes wrong at the end of a long day, when you're tired! But, yes, don't MOVE a cabbed tractor with a door open! I stayed after class to make sure I learned the lesson!

/ Replacement Glass Door for 3510 Cab #15  
That's an awful feeling when it happens, it just proves we are all human.