Removing and installing L114 loader? DX33 or TC33

/ Removing and installing L114 loader? DX33 or TC33 #1  

caddison

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 1025r
Well I had removed the L114 loader and man what a difference from taking the 7308 off of the 1320! Does anyone have any tips on the re-installation process? The upper pins have to come in straight to hit the grooves at the proper angle. I imagine after a few time it will become old hat but the 7308 definitely mounts and dismounts a lot easier. Maybe the 7308 mounting arms at the rear and the curved loader arms might be the trick. Anyone else have a comment on the L114 loader? I like the curved arms and the quick attach bucket but think they could improve on the mounting.

/ Removing and installing L114 loader? DX33 or TC33 #2  
I haven't had mine off yet, but have been thinking about it. Now it's starting to worry me about what a chore it might be! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Removing and installing L114 loader? DX33 or TC33
Blackjack......It wasn't all that bad, just much more of a chore than taking the loader off of my 1320. I think once a person does it a few times it won't be so bad. I was looking at the new JD's this evening and the new loaders on them come off the same way the 7308 does. I just took mine off again to have the radiator replaced and a rear remote added, so I will be playing with it again. When you take it off remember to release the pressure off the lines, this will make it much easier to reinstall the lines.