Oil & Fuel release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors

/ release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors #1  

clemsbuddy

Tractor
bobcat ct 335
I have a ct 335 bobcat tractor and for the first time since I've owned it I can't get one of the couplers to close I have followed instructions in the manual by turning the switch to on , then holing the button on the joy stick and hold it on the right and then on the left for five seconds each but I still can't get the coupler to connect. What can I do?

/ release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors #2  
Hit the male end with hammer (soft) to release the pressure. Or you can buy a pressure relief tool from George Waite for $30.

/ release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors #3  
Put a shop towel over the male end of the connector and hit it with a wooden hammer handle. The problem is the build up of pressure in the implement side, usually caused by sitting in the sun. The shop towel will help protect the ball and keep you from getting a face full.

/ release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors #4  
Have an internet address for that?

/ release hydraulic pressure in aux connectors #6  
Info....

"
United States Patent 7448406
Abstract:
The hydraulic pressure relief tool opens a check valve in the male portion of a hydraulic line coupler. The male portion has a locking ball receiving groove. The tool includes a male coupler holder and a coupler retainer that are pivotally connected together. The male coupler has a U-shaped groove. The sides of the groove slide in the ball receiving groove. The male coupler engaging surface on the retainer is moved across the U-shaped groove to lock the coupler to the tool. A fluid deflector housing covers a portion of the U-shaped groove. A check valve opener is mounted in a threaded passage in the housing. A valve engaging surface on the opener is advanced to open the check valve.
"

Link below...

Hydraulic coupler pressure relief tool