Registered Users!

/ Registered Users! #51  
MarkV - I think one of the most hilarious comedy routines I've ever seen is Bill Cosby's "Himself" video. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend renting it. It's great! Anyway, your "kid on the plane" story reminded me of it. There's a routine on "Himself" where he talks about his plane ride with "Jeffrey", the 4-year-old monster of a lady seated beside him. It's almost too real to be funny when you've been there, though, and you have (as have I), so beware! Even if that part of the routine is painful to you, the rest of it will leave you in stitches.

Mark

/ Registered Users! #52  
Bird-Got me that time./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Spelling was never my strongest point although I think this time my wife might find that one funny. It is amazing some of the things she has seen on airplanes.

MarkV

/ Registered Users! #53  
Mark-Bill Cosby's "Himself" will be on our next rental list. Can't believe I missed that one. We both think he is one of the best. Thanks for the tip.

MarkV

/ Registered Users! #54  
MarkV - You won't regret it, unless it's because you make yourself sick laughing. Let me know your favorite routines. Mine: the trip to the dentist, the drunk. One of my favorite lines of all time: His response to a dope-head saying he takes drugs because they "intensify your personality". It explains a lot. You'll see what I mean.

Mark

/ Registered Users! #55  
Yeah, everyone wants to try the exotic dishes that you can't get at home-at least I do when I travel. Your suggestion sounds good to me. Got my fork, plate and cup ready. Just need to figure out what wine goes with what.

/ Registered Users! #56  
I don't even have to travel. A few people here put on an annual wild game dinner at the local hotel. People donate game and fish. By the rules, there is no charge for the dinner, and the food can't even be prepared in the hotel's kitchen. If I remember, I had bear stew, moose sausage, caribou steak, beaver tail soup, stuffed pickerel and some salad stuff. There were a couple dozen other choices. One person does most of the cooking. Don't know how he does it.

/ Registered Users! #57  
this is just a test. After having trouble with my computer I noticed I am not registered, but I went to login and put in my password again to see if I am back in the "blue". Please ignore this post.