Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #41  
I understand. If I was in that environment I would want something slow and growling with power. But if I have to ride ten miles to check a pasture of cattle, I do not want something slow and growling with power. Underground mines are less than 5% of atv sales. If Kubota didn't sell tractors they'd go broke with their rtv ideas.
You live in a fantasy world and obviously left Kubota on a bad note and want to continue to bash despite the overwhelming customer love of their RTVs.....bash away, it just makes you look petty.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #42  
Maybe Roustabout is not being ignorant.....might have just come off that way in writing??

But the main points here are just because they are slow and heavy, doesn't make them junk or a failure. It's all about picking the right machine for the right application.

When I go on 100 mile rides with my friends and their 1000 side by sides, I certainly don't take my RTV.

But when I'm at home and go for a 20 mile ride with the wife, it is almost always in the RTV.
Because even when I take one of the ATV's, we rarely go over 20 to 30 MPH on the trail anyway. We are out to look at scenery and wildlife.

And of coarse, no atv/side by side is going to live as long as an RTV if used to for regular heavy plowing, hauling and towing.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #43  
You live in a fantasy world and obviously left Kubota on a bad note and want to continue to bash despite the overwhelming customer love of their RTVs.....bash away, it just makes you look petty.
Yeah we have a pasture ten miles outside a small town, 300 people. A guy that lives in the edge of that town was at the pasture in his Kubota. Now, this guy moves drilling rigs, has 18:wheelers, track hoes, road graders, dozers, big swivel loaders. I said, dang, you drove that thing all the way down here? I didn't know you had that much spare time on your hands.

He said I know, it's a slow poking son of a gun. Next one I get won't be.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #44  
We order a can-am ATV this past fall and its build is scheduled from now to August. It went up in price twice since we ordered it. o_O
Maybe you can start a thread about ordering the can am ATV?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #45  
I'll add my 2 cents. I have an RTV 900, I got it primarily for running up and down our hill and for the wife to come along on a tour of our property. We do not have paved roads for it to run on, nor do we have dirt roads. Only woodland trails. They are not smooth and the fastest I've ever gotten is 15 mph without the wife along. It works well for what we use it for and has more capability than what we use (or need). I'm in the camp of pick your tool for what you need done and if a new task comes up, use what you've got until you can get something better.