Rail roads and their tracks.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,251  
But rusty relics and old industrial sights always have and always will peak my interest.

Me, too.
Wish they were still working. If you really like that stuff, come visit my area. I can show you hundreds of rusty relics and old industrial sights lol

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,252  
Me, too.
Wish they were still working. If you really like that stuff, come visit my area. I can show you hundreds of rusty relics and old industrial sights lol
These days I walk out to my shop and wish some of my junk was still working. Lol

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,253  
Cool video

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,254  
While flying the other week I looked down and saw this loop railroad in Minnesota.
IMG_5222.JPG

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,255  
Google picture of the Hiwassee loop.
IMG_7146.JPG

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,256  
Google picture of the Hiwassee loop. View attachment 773032
So they built the loop to eliminate switch backs on an old line? Thanks for the map it definitely helped explain things better for me anyway halfway through your video I thought I was watching two separate trains. Lol

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,257  
So they built the loop to eliminate switch backs on an old line? Thanks for the map it definitely helped explain things better for me anyway halfway through your video I thought I was watching two separate trains. Lol

That video was cool, same train going under the bridge with the tail end still going over.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,258  
That video was cool, same train going under the bridge with the tail end still going over.
What was confusing for me anyway, it looked like the end of it was going the same direction as the engine on different grades/ lines why I initially thought there were two different trains running parallel on different grades. Your map clarified why I thought that.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,259  
What was confusing for me anyway, it looked like the end of it was going the same direction as the engine on different grades/ lines why I initially thought there were two different trains running parallel on different grades. Your map clarified why I thought that.

Yea, the engine was going on the lower grade the same direction as the end of the train on the upper grade. I think They sent that long empty train just to made the video.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,260  
Did anyone get to see the CP Christmas Train this year?
I came through Chicago, South Bend, Elkhart, Goshen and down to Ft. Wayne last week. Came through Goshen around 3:00AM I think, I didn't know it was coming until the next morning when they shouwed it on the news.

CP Holiday Train