Question for anyone but especially Len Scheaffer

/ Question for anyone but especially Len Scheaffer #1  

Anonymous Poster

My Iseki TS 2205 has water in the rear/Trans.

I was checking my levels today. The rear oil was milky/creamy.

I think I know where it came from the fill cap is just a rubber plug and over time I think water has seeped in.

Now my question where do you drain the rear/trans and what weight oil would you put in.

Thanks,

Don

/ Question for anyone but especially Len Scheaffer #2  
don,the manual i have for my ts2200 shows an oil level check plug on the left side of the transmission below the h/m/l lever.i don't see a drain plug either.you may need to use a suction type of oil gun (i'm guessing here) ww grainger part #6y831.you can look at their website to get an idea of what it looks like & get one locally.hope this helps,i'm curious to know myself....also,90 wt. gear oil is what's listed for transmission gear case,revg62

/ Question for anyone but especially Len Scheaffer
I surely do wish I could find when the break to the newer type of tractors/Iseki start.....got my TL 2300 workin now......it uses universal tractor hydraulic fluid in the trans......cant swear that they all do....but I surely know that mine does.....again...wish I could find where the break of the newer style units begins....maybe EFC can be a bit of help if he isnt to busy.......He filled me in awhile back on my transmission needs