PVC cupholder

/ PVC cupholder #1  

2515R Dude

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2515R
New 2515s have a cupholder attached to the left side of ROPs. Had some free time and added another one on the left side

Attachments

• 20221214_112122.jpg
    20221214_112122.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
   / PVC cupholder #2  
New 2515s have a cupholder attached to the left side of ROPs. Had some free time and added another one on the left side
this looks really good, wrong drink in it tho ... what do you have at the bottom to keep it from falling through?

/ PVC cupholder #3  
Like it (y) better than what models offer.

/ PVC cupholder #4  
How do you tractor with a drink in both hands? :ROFLMAO:

I carry my drinks in a soft insulated lunch bag. I attach it to one of my fender handles. I usually stop under a tree for a drink or two. It will hold up to six cans of ice-cold lime water.

/ PVC cupholder
this looks really good, wrong drink in it tho ... what do you have at the bottom to keep it from falling through?
This drink is for picture only, wife friendly so to speak, not to raise any suspisions. ;)

The bottom part is just bent portion of same pvc pipe. Heat it and shape it. Exactly like the upper part which is attached to the ROPS.

/ PVC cupholder #6  
Smart idea, I like it

/ PVC cupholder #7  
My 4820R came with a left fender dual cupholder. Buy that as a part?

/ PVC cupholder #8  
This drink is for picture only, wife friendly so to speak, not to raise any suspisions. ;)

The bottom part is just bent portion of same pvc pipe. Heat it and shape it. Exactly like the upper part which is attached to the ROPS.
Great job! Black vs white pvc? The black stuff heats and bends, without cracking?

/ PVC cupholder
My 4820R came with a left fender dual cupholder. Buy that as a part?
Mine too, only on the ROPS, but I wanted to have one on the righ side as well, the more the merrier 😄

/ PVC cupholder
Great job! Black vs white pvc? The black stuff heats and bends, without cracking?
I made mine out of the white, but I gues black would work as well as long as you heat it adequately