Buying Advice Purchasing GC1705

/ Purchasing GC1705 #1  

Godfirst91

Tractor
2018 MFGC1705
Getting ready to purchase 2018 gc1705. Is $12995 for tractor loader and 48 bush hog a good price? That price includes all fees and everything. Thanks for input and any advice!

/ Purchasing GC1705 #2  
Yes that’s a good price.. good luck with it..

/ Purchasing GC1705 #3  
I bought mine in 16 and they seem like they have gone up a few thousand. Im guessing its financed. Really it depends on how you feel. Did you negotiate the price down a bit. Generally speaking you can get them to throw in supplies for your first oil change, hydraulic oil change and all filters which is a few hundred bucks. If you have another implement you are trying to decide on whether or not to get ask the dealer how long they will extend you a discounted price for an implement. My dealer did this for me. I believe it was two months.

When are you going to buy

/ Purchasing GC1705
Ok yes we’ve been negotiating for awhile. I’ll see about getting a few extras added in tho. Thanks for that. It’s raining all this week her in upstate SC so I’m gonna wait until this coming Monday to make it official.

/ Purchasing GC1705
You said they seem like they’ve gone up a few thousand. What did u pay for yours in 16? Thanks

/ Purchasing GC1705 #6  
I bought mine in 16 and they seem like they have gone up a few thousand.

A few thousand? Did you buy yours for ten grand? Mine was $11,500 as a leftover in 2014.. A four foot bush hog is worth at least $1,500, that in in itself would leave the price of the tractor and loader at $11,500..

/ Purchasing GC1705 #7  
Getting ready to purchase 2018 gc1705. Is $12995 for tractor loader and 48 bush hog a good price? That price includes all fees and everything. Thanks for input and any advice!

Is that including sales tax? And please don't say there is no sales tax because it's out of state. The new interstate sales tax rules are kicking in now.

/ Purchasing GC1705
There is no sales tax lol but only because I have 5.75 acres and that makes me exempt. Thanks

/ Purchasing GC1705 #9  
I negotiated tractor and loader for 10,800.00 I added the MMM and a box blade