PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter

/ PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter #1  

NC1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Power-Trac PT1460
I found a pt1460 so it is time to part with my pt425. I'll try to get pictures this week.

$15k has the robin engine with ~1200hrs, other than the bucket, the attachments have been used very little.
Located north of Charlotte, NC

/ PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter #2  
I found a pt1460 so it is time to part with my pt425. I'll try to get pictures this week.

$15k has the robin engine with ~1200hrs, other than the bucket, the attachments have been used very little.
Located north of Charlotte, NC
I have been researching the PT425 for quite some time. Is yours still available? Interesting, I also live in Moorseville, off Brawley.

/ PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter #3  
Just a general comment about package deals- unless a package buyer happens to need every item, seems like selling some individually might bring more. I think auctioneers face this dilemma too.

/ PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter
I have been researching the PT425 for quite some time. Is yours still available? Interesting, I also live in Moorseville, off Brawley.
Just pm'ed you

/ PT425 Coming up for sale with bucket, 60" mower, bush hog, mini hoe, forks, and hitch adapter
Everything sold