Proud of them girls

/ Proud of them girls #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
MY younger daughter just became a ASE certified auto mechanic through a Honda college degree. Made the Deans list and 4.0 on all her courses. Number 1 in her class. The college hired her as a part time teaching assistant plus she has a job offer from a Honda dealership.

My older daughter is a construction project manager for a large firm in Denver.

I used to do a lot of racing in my early days including midgets and sprint cars plus owned and operated a transmission shop. I have been a licensed general contractor since 1979.

I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Im very proud.

/ Proud of them girls #2  
You have alot to be proud of and thankful for... you musta done things right!

/ Proud of them girls #3  
It make my day to see young people use their talents to the best of their ability. Congratulations to you and to your girls.

/ Proud of them girls #4  
Great to hear. Proud of you and them. I've been stressing about kids of today but yours are great.

/ Proud of them girls #5  
Well done to both of your daughters... and to you for raising them so well.

/ Proud of them girls #6  
That's great :) as well as you should be proud. :thumbsup:

/ Proud of them girls #7  
That is great orezok, a small engine mechanic in the family, I’m jealous.

/ Proud of them girls #8  
:thumbsup: You should be very pleased.

/ Proud of them girls #9  
That is great, on all counts. Congrats to your younger for securing a very good beginning to her career, and to your older for a very promising career. And of course, congrats to Mom and Dad for the upbringing to instill the drive and will to succeed, you are to be commended for setting the example these young ladies strive to follow. Kudos all around. It is great to see children and young folks succeed, gives hope for future generations.

/ Proud of them girls #10  
So good to see them grow up and prosper. Says wonderful things about the whole family. It takes a lot to get there, you should feel very proud and happy.