Problems With TBN website??

/ Problems With TBN website?? #1  

Yogi05

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T25 Foton TB504
Is anyone else having trouble getting the website to load?
Several times over the past weeks I've hit my book mark to log in and a
page shows something like "cannot access" or something. And not the usual page I see.
There is a link to log in, and I can log in and look at any notifications but anything I try to
click comes up with that fault view, which again shows a link for logging in even though
I'm already logged in.
I have cleared my cache and it didn't help.
If I come back later it works fine.
I discovered an hour aho it may be that when I come back later it may be connected to me closing my browser (firefox)
and opening again when I come back.

So, anyone else having problems?

/ Problems With TBN website?? #2  
I've been getting some weird error message tonight, "page not available" or something like that. I didn't know if it was a problem with the site, or simply because the "5G" my new cell provider claimed has turned out to be worse than what I had.

/ Problems With TBN website?? #3  
Earlier today the site wouldn't load. Apparently it was down for a repair or upgrade since it is back online now. It has happened a few times to me also. I just wait an hour or so and try again. Usually the Admin's place a post if they know the site is going to be down for an upgrade.

/ Problems With TBN website?? #4  
Server bottlenecking, I presume. Website is probably hosted on an old Dell 386, and sometimes it gets hot enough, the guy walking past has to toss a bucket of water on it to cool it down again.

Or:

network cable.png

/ Problems With TBN website?? #5  
I got an error message when trying to load TBN from around 9:30PM until 11:30PM this evening.
Something about a database error.

/ Problems With TBN website?? #6  
All afternoon and into evening ..

Checked other sites and good...

Thoughts drift and I wondered if cyber attack?

/ Problems With TBN website?? #8  
There is a thread re it.

IT stuff…..