Price Check Pricing on 2015HST

/ Pricing on 2015HST #1  

xcsm

Found a 2004 2015HST with 20 hrs on it. Looks to be in excellent condition. Does the asking price of $6800.00 seem about right? Also, does the 2015 come standard with a mid pto? Thanks.

/ Pricing on 2015HST #2  
Ummm where might that machine be located??

/ Pricing on 2015HST #3  
xcsm said:
Found a 2004 2015HST with 20 hrs on it. Looks to be in excellent condition. Does the asking price of $6800.00 seem about right? Also, does the 2015 come standard with a mid pto? Thanks.

I wouldn't think to long about that or it will be gone, and yes the HST model has the mid PTO standard. That tractor, should be a good tractor, for many years to come. Good luck!

/ Pricing on 2015HST
Bought it! With that type of feedback I couldn't afford not to. Thanks for the advice.

/ Pricing on 2015HST #7  
xcsm said:
Bought it! With that type of feedback I couldn't afford not to. Thanks for the advice.

Pictures, we neeeeeeeed pictures.:D

/ Pricing on 2015HST #8  
xcsm said:

I uploaded a couple of pictures of my Cub and Mahindra sitting side by side in the driveway to my public photo album. It was a nice day and I got a digital camera as an early Christmas present, so I started taking pictures of everything I looked at. I thought I would add a few for on here.

So far the only real work I have done is snow removal, but I am looking forward to clearing some of the trees and splitting firewood that can be seen in the distance.

Have fun!!

Attachments

• bucket_up.JPG
    bucket_up.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 273