Price On 4707

/ Price On 4707 #1  

Elkaddict

Tractor
MF 1754, Landini Blizzard 65
Looking at a new 4707 with Deluxe Cab/FEL. Area is upstate NY. Can someone give me a sense of reasonable price for this time of year? I do know they’ve had a hard time keeping them in stock. Thanks!

/ Price On 4707 #2  
For just the tractor, no options, just shy of $50,000. Worth every penny!

/ Price On 4707 #3  
Since you have a Massey already in your signature you may have a local dealer you like but they want more money than you want to pay. If so I would call Brunos in Arkansas and MM Weaver in PA and get quotes and tell them you need it to be at 50k. Then go back to your dealer with the price and ask them to come close. It might be worth it to pay 500 or so more for local service.

I called around locally (the closest was an hour away) and they seemed to get quiet when I asked for a deal and not much stock. I went with the dealer in Arkansas because they found the tractor with all the options and the price I wanted with free delivery and since I live out of state no tax. Mm Weaver might be close to you. Just in case you have not found the other 4707 threads look at the bottom of this page for links.

Mine is getting ready for the first service and so far better than I thought it would be and glad with my decision to go bigger than the 1760m after advice for the other members on the board. Please keep us posted on your journey.

/ Price On 4707 #4  
Since you have a Massey already in your signature you may have a local dealer you like but they want more money than you want to pay. If so I would call Brunos in Arkansas and MM Weaver in PA and get quotes and tell them you need it to be at 50k. Then go back to your dealer with the price and ask them to come close. It might be worth it to pay 500 or so more for local service.

I called around locally (the closest was an hour away) and they seemed to get quiet when I asked for a deal and not much stock. I went with the dealer in Arkansas because they found the tractor with all the options and the price I wanted with free delivery and since I live out of state no tax. Mm Weaver might be close to you. Just in case you have not found the other 4707 threads look at the bottom of this page for links.

Mine is getting ready for the first service and so far better than I thought it would be and glad with my decision to go bigger than the 1760m after advice for the other members on the board. Please keep us posted on your journey.
Does Bruno's include a predelivery inspection, a road test, and the latest software downloads for tractor?

/ Price On 4707 #5  
My buddy bought one and had it shipped up here to the Chicago area for $48,500.00 from Brunos

/ Price On 4707 #6  
Does Bruno's include a predelivery inspection, a road test, and the latest software downloads for tractor?

They went over everything when they installed the 3rd function and predelivery, I know because there was a second set of lines on all the bolts after they torqued them. They even thru in a Bluetooth radio. My local dealer said he would do warranty for anyone but it is a 500 mile drive for me to take it back to Brunos and with the money I saved I got a free trailer just in case I have a bad problem later. I looked on the web and could not find anyone with problem with them so that is why I took a chance.

I did the same with my new truck, local dealer did not have one and could not find one to trade. I found one 2 hours away and got 15k off sticker! Local guy does all the service work but if I have a big problem I can take back to where I got it. So far it has worked out good with my truck and I hope my tractor turns out the same.

I do try to go local first if the deal is close enough.

Attachments

• 8D5E53CD-41C0-4444-BE21-49691E5BB194.jpeg
    8D5E53CD-41C0-4444-BE21-49691E5BB194.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 204
   / Price On 4707
Thanks for your comments. I went with my local dealer who has taken care of me with my 1754. I’ll take delivery today. $49,500 delivered with filled tires, 3 hooks welded on bucket, blue tooth stereo, block heater, bucket leveler, and full of fuel. Ordered a 3rd valve and severe duty root grapple (these were the extra) for moving trees/big rocks. I’m excited.....figured I’ve purchased my last tractor.

/ Price On 4707 #8  
Awesome, you are going to love the tractor! Nice that you got a good deal from your local dealer as well.

/ Price On 4707 #9  
The 4707 seems to be pretty amazing bang for the buck. With incentives recently the price on one with a cab was within ten grand of a 2607h and they have substantially more features. It was all just functionality and overall size that I didn't need for my case but I was very tempted, it's literally a whole 'nother class of machine. It made me wish I had more land to work to justify it.