Price Check Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift #1  

xer

Tractor
john deere 4720, john deere mower 425, mahindra 8560
Everyone, I need help pricing a 2016 rx7320 cab tractor with fel. I live in South Georgia and close to purchasing a Rx7320. I have talked with a couple of owners with smaller kioti and they are happy with them. The dealer has quoted a price of 39,800 which include the 3rd function valve for a grapple. Has anyone purchased one lately?

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift #2  
I bought the same thing last week except it was built last October, so I guess it is a 17 model. 39,750 with the radio, grapple valve, and a second detent remote, snot sealant in the front tires, and ballast in the rears. They said they sold four of them between Christmas and the end of the year.

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift
Thanks for the reply, and I also made a typo. The tractor is a 2017. I will try to negotiate some of the extras you mention or a better price.

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift #4  
Hello! I just picked up my RX 7320 Power Shuttle Cab Creeper with loader, backhoe, filled industrial tires and two added remotes yesterday. They have several styles of rear remotes. I got the ones with both detents, and float. I think they are a couple bucks more, but well worth it at time of purchase. I skipped the radio as I felt I could do better after market at a much lower cost. same with the added rear view mirror. It was just way better value for me to put one in later. Its a 2017 model. If at all possible, I would HIGHLY recommend the hydraulic shuttle shift. It is very very sweet! I am very impressed with the transmission. They had one with the ag tires next to mine, and it was so much taller, it was a beast. The ag tire version won't work with the backhoes though, you lose too much digging depth in the height of the tractor, and the outriggers don't drop down far enough. Thats why they don't typically sell the backhoe with the 7320. The industrial tire version is actually the same tire size as the rx 6620, so the backhoe works. The cab is very quiet, very smooth, and I am impressed. The only down side so far, is that I keep having to explain to neighbors that its not a Kubota, its better for me, more machine for the money and sway the skeptics. As far as price, I think MickeyD got a pretty good deal. Your quoted price seems pretty in line with initial quotes around here. Then a bit of work on your part might get them down a bit more, or more likely, throw in things like filled tires, welded bucket hooks and such. I would be surprised if they budge much though. This model seems really popular. You don't see many old model years sitting around collecting dust. Mike Schramke, with Larry Stovesand Equipment has a 20 minute youtube video going over the RX7320 driving, and the different transmissions, and differences between 6620 and 7320. Kirby at orchard hill also has a good youtube video on the 6620 and all the rx features. I am so far from these dealers, I didn't purchase from them, but they both had great support for me when I was asking questions about the machines. Made me feel good about kioti as a purchase. good luck!

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift #5  
Xer, where are you and which dealer are you talking to?

/ Price check please RX 7320 cab with shuttle shift
I am in albany Georgia and the dealer is Hurst equipment in NormN Park Georgia