None
The quote was for $39,500 and included:
Loader
Backhoe
CD player
Filled rear tires
Rear Wiper
Delivered

Does that sound about right? I wish Kioti put their MSRP's up on the web for comparison.

He didn't have any on hand has to go pick it up said he could have it delivered next week.

I'm in SW Virginia.

Thanks.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB #2  
Sounds good to me. I paid 44,000 FOR NX6010 TLB Same setup as you but with a third function installed and street pads for backhoe.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB #3  
Sounds good to me. Bob

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB
Thanks, should be delivered in about two weeks! I guess the supply chain was out of them, now I have to wait for a fresh shipment of new ones to come in off the boat.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB #5  
I had to wait a few weeks for mine to. Its worth the wait.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB #6  
Thanks, should be delivered in about two weeks! I guess the supply chain was out of them, now I have to wait for a fresh shipment of new ones to come in off the boat.

Welcome to the pack.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB
Welcome to the pack.

Thanks, I looked at every brand of tractor and dealer I could find around here but the call of the pack was too strong. :thumbsup:

Seems like nobody else could touch the capabilities of the Kioti for the price it is just heavier and stronger than the others for similar priced equipment that I found.

I looked everything around here - Kubota, Deere, Massy, New Holland, Branson and LS. I looked at used to but for what folks want for a used tractor it was just to easy to go with a new one.

Kioti wasn't the lowest cost tractor but it seemed like a great value when looking at it stacked up against everything I looked at.

The 5k quote difference in price between the 3 Kioti dealers I talked to about the same model tractor with the same options was much larger than I would have guessed! They were all within an hour and a half from me too, so it's not like they were in different regions.

/ Price check on an NX5510 HST Cab TLB #8  
Things haven't changed much in the ten years since I bought my DK40se. The Kioti CK, DK and NX are still the best bang for the buck ever. Dealers were all over the map on price. I got mine from a TBN active dealer 300 miles away who delivered it (including a ferry trip), took my much loved CK20 in trade and still saved me thousands. I hope yours is as reliable. Mine has never been back to any dealer and still has the original battery!