Price Check Price check on 2013, mPower85P

/ Price check on 2013, mPower85P #1  

kittyhawk

Silver Member
Tractor
JD X300 X350 Lawn Tractors. BRANSON 3620H
Good afternoon, I am still on the hunt for the right tractor for my needs. I ran across a 2013 MPower 85p with 400 hours on it. It was traded to a Mahindra dealer for a larger tractor. I plan on going Saturday morning to take a look at it. Dealer says it has all the services records with it. I have a few questions for MPower owners, how are the 13 per emission engines? Are there any major known issues I need to look at? Second where where the MPowers made? I know some Mahindras are out sourced to tym and other builders.
Thanks

/ Price check on 2013, mPower85P #2  
Good afternoon, I am still on the hunt for the right tractor for my needs. I ran across a 2013 MPower 85p with 400 hours on it. It was traded to a Mahindra dealer for a larger tractor. I plan on going Saturday morning to take a look at it. Dealer says it has all the services records with it. I have a few questions for MPower owners, how are the 13 per emission engines? Are there any major known issues I need to look at? Second where where the MPowers made? I know some Mahindras are out sourced to tym and other builders.
Thanks

That is an India built unit. If it has a loader on it, it was built in Kansas.

/ Price check on 2013, mPower85P #4  
I thought all the M Powers where built in Korea. Tier 4 started for a lot of tractors in 2013, and just like buying a first model year of a truck or car, it's the year with the most problems. I don't know anything first hand on this tractor, but I would shy away from anything that has first year Tier 4 smog changes to it.

With so few hours on it, I wonder if it was a problem tractor, or just something that sat around a lot and wasn't really needed.

/ Price check on 2013, mPower85P #5  
Kinda on subject....but...my 6000 engine was built in India...but designed by AVL in Austria...its a '03 tractor, has only about 700 hrs, (as I've got about 3 other tractors for other stuff), only thing that's ever happened (bad) was the starter got "weak"...once I replaced it, like brand new...as some friends of mine say..."We can't find anything it can't do"....in other words, I'd rather have an engine built in India than in Korea...just my $.02. BobG in VA

/ Price check on 2013, mPower85P #6  
Kinda on subject....but...my 6000 engine was built in India...but designed by AVL in Austria...its a '03 tractor, has only about 700 hrs, (as I've got about 3 other tractors for other stuff), only thing that's ever happened (bad) was the starter got "weak"...once I replaced it, like brand new...as some friends of mine say..."We can't find anything it can't do"....in other words, I'd rather have an engine built in India than in Korea...just my $.02. BobG in VA
I like the 8560. Tough machine and will get some work done. The 3510 is just a mini backhoe or box blade yard machine. It seems weak at times, but runs better at PTO speed with BH