Price Check Price Check LS G3033H (HST) with Loader

/ Price Check LS G3033H (HST) with Loader #1  

FreedomFamilyFarms

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710, Toro Z Master Commercial
Have a lead on a new G3033H (HST) + loader with an IT4 Mitsubishi engine (no DPF 33HP gross, 26@PTO), 2710 lbs + 1,124 for loader, 1600 lb loader capacity, 90.7 inch loader max lift height, with R4s I can take home for $17,500 + tax (cash only). Seems like a decent deal, more tractor for less than a used equivalent Deere or Kubota.

/ Price Check LS G3033H (HST) with Loader #2  
A lightly used G3032H and G3038H were advertised locally in the $13's with loader (and have since sold). A newer XG3032H + loader can be had within a few bucks of your quote. Just my lay opinion: $16 - $16.5k would be a more compelling price, but only if the pre-DPF engine & new is a must.

Seems like dealers are inflating prices on T3 and pre-DPF tractors, especially "new" old stock and the lightly used, but am having a hard time drinking the koolaid. For my personal needs, an aggressively-priced XR3135H would be worth an extra coin (~$3k?) for the hydraulic remotes, telescoping end links, better loader specs, and slightly higher PTO HP and hydraulic flow rates (+ maybe some other features).

Last edited:
   / Price Check LS G3033H (HST) with Loader
Thank you BlessedMess.

Stopped in to the location with the G3033H on the lot. Test drove it (nice) and got some firmer pricing. $16,750 + $500 for dual rear remotes (installed) = $17,250 + tax. I'll keep this on the list. I suspect there is more room once I have a serious competitor or two.

/ Price Check LS G3033H (HST) with Loader #5  
Sounds like a great price on the remotes! If it stays on the short list, would enjoy hearing what you thought of the competitors (pros/cons). It was down to a Kioti RX or the LS XU a few years back, and the LS dealer made an offer I couldn't refuse. Hope you get both the right price and "fit" on whatever you take home.

I've been slowly checking out the competition. I really like the Kioti tractors, but the dealer is over an hour away and the price is significantly higher than the LS. The dealer and I have worked out the G3033 with 2 rear remotes, plumbing with QCs to the front, a Bobcat SSQA hydraulic snow blade, installed bucket hooks and delivery for $19,450. He's checking out a couple other implements I'm interested in. I still need to visit a local Deere dealer to see what they have used. From what I see on Craigslist and eBay, used Deeres are still more expensive than this LS.