Price check 1740m and 1735m

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m #11  
where are you located? (doesn't show in your profile)

Vermont.

Dealer came back at 27,500 with 3rd function and rear remote (parts only) this morning.

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m #12  
Anyone willing to share their actual quote?

Seems I am being quoted quite high.

Since you want to see a real quote here's mine from September. Understand though that they offer 2 prices. One is full retail when you go with 0% financing and then cash price for anything else.

Attachments

• 2019-12-19-15-41-14.jpg
    2019-12-19-15-41-14.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 248
   / Price check 1740m and 1735m #13  
Since you want to see a real quote here's mine from September. Understand though that they offer 2 prices. One is full retail when you go with 0% financing and then cash price for anything else.

Thanks!

I've got several quotes (looked a time a few flavors) and understand the cash/finance options.

Problem is my dealer is 2-3k high and not negotiating very well. I've tried to get him to add in options (i.e remotes) and he just ads the cost.

At tried his point the Kubota l3560 is substantially cheaper short and long term.

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m #14  
Anyone willing to share their actual quote?

Seems I am being quoted quite high.

What i wrote is what i was quoted. Have it on paper as well.

For the price they quoted you for the 3rd function and rear remote on the 1735M i can pay cash for an new MX4800 w/heavy duty 6' loader w/bolt on reversable cutting edge. I was just quoted on it.
Also just quoted on a new 2705E with 6' loader and 3 rear remotes under that. They have a 19hr 2706E for under that as well.

Ive found no rhyme or reason on brands and models pricing and different regions as well. The quotes have been all over the map. Even lesser models at near the same price as the next model up. Maybe some type of dealer incentive to push certain models, im not sure.

I would shop around and let them know youre shopping around.

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m
I have been doing a lot of research on these two tractors. So question I have as I'd be in the same delama myself is. Are these both the same tractor's just different mapping on the computer's? Just curious if anyone knows for sure.

I asked the dealer that exact question - are they the same engine? He said yes. I asked, what is the difference, just mapping? He said he wasn't sure, problem bigger injectors. I ended up with the 1735m

BTW: I pulled the trigger... new 1735M being delivered today by dealer (60 miles away), Power shuttle shift.

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m #17  
I asked the dealer that exact question - are they the same engine? He said yes. I asked, what is the difference, just mapping? He said he wasn't sure, problem bigger injectors. I ended up with the 1735m

BTW: I pulled the trigger... new 1735M being delivered today by dealer (60 miles away), Power shuttle shift.
Congratulations!

/ Price check 1740m and 1735m #18  

Nice. congrats!