Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA

/ Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA #1  

RidgeHiker

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK5010 with KL5510 Loader & 72" Bucket. Kawasaki Mule Pro MX SE with 66" snow plow.
Just happened to come across this on Craigslist. 172 hours. Does not name a price. Wants to trade for excavator or skidsteer. Listed 13 days ago. Deutz 60 HP diesel.

/ Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA #2  
172 hrs but looks very weathered. Sucks to leave them outside. And what is with all the studs/nuts on the hydraulic tank. Like he took something apart and never finished...

/ Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA #3  
Amusing. I love the "compatible with most skid steer implements", shown with a PT QA plate bolted to a flail mower that doesn't have a skid steer mounting.

It is California, so bright sun may have faded it more than is typical for other locations; even the wiring inside the engine bay is faded. The hoses look to be in reasonable shape, though.

All the best,

Peter

/ Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA #4  
172 hrs but looks very weathered. Sucks to leave them outside. And what is with all the studs/nuts on the hydraulic tank. Like he took something apart and never finished...
Maybe those are for the tire? Look like the ones that bolt my wheels on.

/ Power Trac 1850 w/Mower Available Near Sacramento CA #5  
Mine have conical head cadmium bolts. But I don't have/need the duals, so you may be correct on the wheel attachments for the outside. The right thing to do at a min. is to put them back in to keep from getting lost, or remove the nuts from the studs and Locktite the studs back in for next time.