Pop-up ads on TBN

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #1  

check

Elite Member
Dorset (cottage country) and Toronto, Ontario, Can
Tractor
2009 Kubota BX25
Lately, I have been getting a lot of ads in between each posting when I am scanning through a threadlike good morning. Is there some new policy allowing these and how can I prevent them?

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #2  
dunno. I run a pihole and use brave.

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #3  
I’ve had to stop looking at TBN at work due to them, apparently they really think I’m in the market for some sort of special ladies underwear.

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #4  
I’ve had to stop looking at TBN at work due to them, apparently they really think I’m in the market for some sort of special ladies underwear.
Yeah, I mentioned this to my wife, that I keep getting ads for dresses. She though it was funny. Somebody's algorithm is off. It's not that I have a problem seeing attractive women in dresses but I'm not gonna buy 'em. And my wife couldn't care less about tractor stuff so she never looks at TBN.
Eric

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #5  
Up until recently, I was seeing a few ads in between posts. Between posts #3 and #4, between posts #6 and #7, something like that. Now, those are gone but they have been replaced by a single ad at the top of each thread.

OP, you are seeing ads between each and every post?

I'm using a Windows desktop PC and Firefox browser.

/ Pop-up ads on TBN #7  
I'm using a PC running Win7 Pro, Firefox 111.0 and Adblocker Ultimate.
I've never seen an ad here or on any of the forum websites I frequent, like OTT and SNS.